Thursday, June 24, 2010

Homemade

My new job is going great!  I am slowly getting into a routine so posts should even out soon.  I promise to post at least once a week though!

Today I am featuring to new items in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  I am so excited about this book!  It is AWESOME and we are in the count down until go live!  I used a new punch, a Scallop Circle that is larger that the original (2- 1/8").  It works great with layering!  I also used a new single stamp Homemade.  There is so much potential for the stamp!  Very Exciting!


With these two items I made a simple tag to go on a gift that I made for a friend.  I stamped the image twice, once on Whisper White and once on Cherry Cobbler (one of the new great colors!) with Early Espresso (another great new color!).  I used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the center of the Whisper White then attached it to the Cherry Cobbler with Dimensionals.  Before doing that attach a piece of Linen Thread so to be able to hook your tag to your package.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Homemade (new)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler (new)
Ink - Early Espresso (new)
Accessories - 2-1/8" Scallop Circle Punch (new), 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment