Thursday, July 1, 2010

Watercolor Wishes

Today is the launch of the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog!  Be sure to check it out!  I just LOVE it and have already submitted my first order!

Another great idea for you!  I know I got to figure out how to get better lighting on my pictures.  Sorry about that!  I got the idea for this card here.  I changed up the colors to Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, and Daffodil Delight.  Sadly the Concord Crush looks blue in my picture :(  I love the Watercolor Trio set because it looks like more work went into it than actually does!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Watercolor Trio
Card Stock - Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink - Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories -Perfect Polka-Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment