Saturday, July 24, 2010

Snowflake Merry Christmas

Snow in the Summer!  How fun!  First, I apologize the pictures are dark.  Second, I would love your opinion!  I am not sure if I like this card or not.  I really like the Top Note Die Cut and what is stamped on it, I just think the white background-even with it stamped-doesn't work.  I tried some embossed backgrounds but it felt like too much.  It might be that I am just so used to putting ribbon on everything, I don't know what to think when it is absent.  Thoughts?


I definitely had fun with the large snowflake.  Details are great!  I am thinking of adding the smallest pearls to each of the points of the diamonds instead of the white dots.  I love Bling!!!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Snowflakes
Card Stock - Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink - Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Accessories - White Gel Pen, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment