Friday, July 9, 2010

New Demonstrator Gifts

How terrible am I.  I keep promising more posts but I keep slacking.  My order of Christmas stuff arrives on Monday (I am so EXCITED!) then Christmas in July will officially begin!  Until then, I wanted to show you the cute things I give newly signed demonstrators.

The Nail File and Pen are some of the cute things you can purchase from Stampin' Up! if you are a Demonstrator.  There are all sorts of logo items available!

The Just a Note calendar I actually got from Andrea Walford.  Here is a look at the inside.

I just used some scrap DS paper I had and some matching ribbon and buttons.  It is super easy to assemble and makes are really great gift.  I purchased the calendar and paper from Andrea, the pen from an office supply store and the tin from http://www.dunwoodybooth.com/

The notebook is also a really cute and simple gift.

I used Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla Cardstock on a small Composition notebook I picked up at the dollar store.  (I also put a piece of Bravo Burgundy on the back).  Using Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard Ink and the Not To Self Stamp Set (retired) I decorated the front.

Until next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment