Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Holidays Christmas Tree

Christmas continues!  This is another great card in which the idea came from the catalog (pg. 31).  I just love how the set up this two page spread to show you how everything can coordinate!  They even did the thinking with the color combinations!

In this card I used the technique Masking. For the Large Cherry Cobbler Orniment and the Narrow Daffodil Delight Orniment I stamped them on paper and cut them out. Then I stamped them where I wanted them on the tree. Before staming the Small Orniment I covered the other Oriment with the cut out mask. This gives the effect that something is behind something else. VERY EASY!





Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Holiday Happiness
Card Stock - Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink - Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - None

No comments:

Post a Comment