Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Holly Leaves

More Christmas!  I am having so much fun!  I got together with a friend this weekend to stamp Christmas Cards.  We stamped all day while listening to Christmas music, now I am so in the spirit of Christmas!

I made this card with the A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Set.  My friend had purchased it because she liked the holly leave in it.  I have to admit, when I saw it in the catalog I was uninspired.  But when I started playing with it I fell in love!  Check out one of the adorable cards we made with it!  (more to come later).

I love adding subtle details to the card.  I think this came out beautiful with the white on white layering and the paper pierced holes underlining the Merry Christmas.  The multiple colors in the holly leaf were achieved by markering the stamp.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - A Cardinal Christmas
Card Stock - Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade markers
Accessories - 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment