Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dimensional Snowflakes

Sorry I didn't post all week, I just sort of spaced out and forgot.  I have a few more cards to show you from my Christmas in July fun.  This card I saw on Split Coast Stampers and thought it looked really cool so I thought I would give it a try.  I stamped the Serene Snowflake twice, once on the card and once to cut out.  The one that I cut out I only cut out the diamonds and circle in the middle and then put a Rhinestone Brad through to center.  I attached it to the card with Dimensionals.


The rest of the card seems boring.  I will add a saying under the ribbon but still seems plain.  I will have to work on that.  I definitely like the look of this but wouldn't do too many because of the hand cutting.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Snowflakes
Card Stock - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Ink - Marina Mist
Accessories - 1/8" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment