Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Christmas Card and My Helpers

Before I get to my last Christmas in July card I wanted to show you a couple of my helpers.  I have a total of four helpers but on this day only two of them were "all paws on deck".

This is Bagheera.  She loves to help with the paper.


This is Meeko, she is good at taking care of the scraps and picking out the stamp sets.  Very good my girls are :)


Now for the last Christmas in July card.  I actually did some more work on this card that I posted earlier.  I just didn't like it, but could not put my finger on why.  I decided that it was the white background.  So I changed the background to Marina Mist and used an Embossing Folder for texture.  I then did the snowflake on Whisper White.  I also added more pearls, Love the Bling!  What do you think, better or worse?



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Snowflakes
Card Stock - Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink - Marina Mist
Accessories - Big Shot, Top Note Die, Polka-Dot Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment