Monday, August 9, 2010

My Friend

I got this wonderful card idea from here.  I fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes on it!  I had to make it mine!  Thank you Dawn for the idea!  This card was quick and easy and looks just amazing.


I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlit for the flower (a new toy for me).  I popped up the tag and the flower with Dimensionals because I love things to POP!  This close up makes me realize that my square punches are getting dull, I will have to replace them.  I will try sharpening them first.  How do you sharpen a punch?  Use it on aluminum foil!  Easy as pie.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Perfect Punches
Card Stock - Whisper White; Greenhouse Gala DS Paper; Pear Pizzazz; Real Red
Ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Big Shot; Floral Fusion Sizzlit; Curly Label Punch; 1-1/4" Square Punch; Metallic Brads; Crop-A-Dile; Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment