Thursday, August 12, 2010

Because I Care

I was having a rough creativity day so I went to my Google Reader for inspiration.  That is where I found this card.  Just beautiful.  Thank you Linda for sharing!  I loved it so much I didn't change a thing.  Don't miss the Paper Piercing embellishment in the top left corner!


It uses one of my favorite techniques, painting with a blender pen. Just squish the ink pad before opening it to get ink on the lid. Then flip the lid open and use it as your pallet and paint way!



Have I mentioned before how much I am a fan of the new Bling!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Because I Care
Card Stock - Night of Navy; Crumb Cake; Marina Mist; Whisper White
Ink - Black StazOn; Marina Mist
Accessories - Mat Pack; Paper Piercer; Blender Pen; 2" x 1-3/8" Oval Punch; 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch; Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment