Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vintage Snowflakes

I am not a Vintage style type of person but when it comes to Christmas all rules change.  I have shown you so fun, light Christmas cards so far so today is softer, vintage Christmas. 

This card is so quick and easy!  First I stamped snowflakes all over the card in Soft Suede and Marina Mist (so LOVING Marina Mist!).  I then took a sponge and Soft Suede and brushed the edges and lightly sponged over the card.  Ta Da!  Vintage!  Of course I like dimension so I added some ribbon and a Rhinestone too :)


Here is a detail picture.  See the sponging!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Snowflakes
Card Stock - Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Accessories - 5/8" Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment