Sunday, September 5, 2010

3x3 Halloween

All the stores are going Halloween and so am I.  I ordered a bunch of Halloween items from the Holiday Mini Catalog and was just dying to play with them.  I didnt want to think, just play so I sat down and made several projects right from the catalog itself.  Over the next couple posts I am going to show you what I made.

This card came from pg. 6 of the mini catalog.  I stamped the Happy Halloween stamp on Whisper White and then again on Pear Pizzazz.  I punched out the number and layered it on with a Dimensional.  I layered the Whisper White onto Pear Pizzazz then onto Basic Black, but not before I added a strip of DS for a little more texture.  I tied my ribbon into a bow and adhered it with a glue dot.  After a couple of days the bow fell off so I glued it with 2-way glue so I recommend you use that instead.  This is a 3"x3" card and would make a great gift tag as shown in the catalog or as a card by itself.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Dark & Dreary
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Nite Owl DS
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - 1/2" Circle Punch, 2-way glue, Raven 1/2" Trim Lace, Dimensional

No comments:

Post a Comment