Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Party

One last post of my creations from ideas straight from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  These items are found on pgs 6 and 9 and are great for you Halloween parties!


This is the simplest idea ever.  I purchased cocktail napkins from the store and then ran them through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder.  They came out just adorable!


These are the same idea as my party favors but done up with some of the Nite Owl DS paper and Raven Lace Ribbon.  Great to hand out treats to little ones.


I love thems and decorating everything I can get my hands on for a party so this is lots of fun.  I just wrapped Nite Owl DS paper around nuggets!  Too cute!



Supplies:
Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Nite Owl DS
Accessories - 1/2" Lace Trim, Spider Web Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals Sticky Strip, Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die, paper napkin

No comments:

Post a Comment