Saturday, September 11, 2010

U of M vs. OSU - party treats

  VS. 


 The big game of The Ohio State University vs. University of Miami is today at 3:30!  This is the first time these two teams have played each other since the famous 2002 Championship game (which OSU won).  I am in a house divided as I am a HUGE Ohio State fan and my husband is a HUGE Miami fan.  We are having family and friends over for the game.  I will post pictures from these fun festivities but in the mean time I wanted to show you these great party treats I made for the game.

They were very easy to make and I am sure will be a big hit.  I filled them up with hersey kiss too!  The Candy Wrapper Die just take a little time to figure out how to fold but after a few it is very easy.




You can see here that I put the saying on with Dimensionals.


Supplies:
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, football paper
Accessories - Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, green ribbon, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment