Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Halloween Card

October is almost here. When it comes to card making and crafting the holiday season is the best time of the year and it is beginning!!! My next couple of posts will be some more fun Halloween and fall cards then I will be full into Christmas!!! Can you believe it is only 12 weeks out!


Here is the Halloween card I plan to send this year.  I am a big fan of cartoon, light cards.  This card is pretty straightforward and I got to pull out my Watercolor Pencils and color!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Fang-tastic
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Raven Lace Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment