Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Share

I wanted to share with you the Valentine's Cards my husband and I swapped.

My card came from the Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators receive.  I saw the fishes and just HAD to do that for my wonderful husband.  I thought they were SO cute and they were super simple and fun to make. The fish were made from the Ornament Punch and Delightful Decorations Set.  The fins were cut off parts of the Scallop Oval Punch.  And the eyes were the 1/2" Circle Punch and the retired 1/4" Circle Punch.  The heart was from the Heart to Heart Punch and both the fish and the heart were attached to the card with Dimensionals.


Now for the best part, my husband knows that I MUCH prefer handmade cards to store bought cards.  So from day one all cards from him have been his own style of card.  I always look forward to a card from him as I know it comes from the heart.  Here is the card he made me this Valentine's Day.



He also does Origami pretty well.  The heart is an origami heart attached to the card.  He is definitely a keeper.  And check out the back.



It is a little bit blurry.  It is a play off of the stamp I use on the back of my cards that says Stamped with Love and Nicole in the middle.

Supplies for the Fish Card:
Stamp Set(s) - Delightful Decorations, With All My Heart
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Suede, Rose Red, Basic Black Marker
Accessories - Ornament Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Heart to Heart Punch, Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Punch, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment