Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vintage Vogue Flowers

I just adore this card.  I know I CASEd this idea from somewhere but for the life of me I can not locate it.  If this idea was yours or you know where I got it, please email me or comment so I can give credit where credit is due. 

The flower came out so soft against the Natural White cardstock.  I used the stem from a retired set; however, there are many current sets that can be used.  For the small flower I hand cut out and attached to the center with a Dimensional.  The hole for the ribbon was made using a tiny rectangle punch that I got from a craft store.  I actually had to punch it twice to get a long enough slot.  The Word Window was also attached with Dimensionals.  I am a HUGE fan of dimension on a card (if you having figured that out yet ;) ). 


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Vintage Vogue, Heartfelt Thanks (retired), Short & Sweet
Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Mellow Moss, Soft Suede
Ink - Soft Suede, Natural White
Accessories - 5/8" Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Top Not Die, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole - thanks for following on twitter! :)

    This card was in our Stampin' Success magazine (for readers - exclusive to demos, another reason to join!!!), in December 2009.

    GREAT CASE! ;)

    ReplyDelete