Monday, February 22, 2010

February Stamp-A-Stack

Another Great Stamp-A-Stack.  We had so much fun!  Check out the great cards we created!



I found these Adorable 3x3 Thank You cards here and loved them SO much I just had to make them.  They were a hit at the class as well.  To learn to make envelopes for this cards see this post.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - With All My Heart
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Ink - Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Accessories - Scallop Trim Border Punch


 
This is a great technique that I wanted to teach my group.  I found the idea for this card here.  Once again I was using ideas from Rose.  She is incredible.  This is a reverse mask technique.  Using the Butterfly Punch I punched the image out of cardstock.  I then laid it onto the card front.  I stamped the image and then sponged color.  When you remove the mask you have a butterfly!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Vintage Vogue
Card Stock - Whisper White
Ink - Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red
Accessories - Linen Thread


We did a great little St. Patrick's Day Card as well!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Go Green; Three Little Words
Card Stock - Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Always Artichoke pad and marker
Accessories - Heart to Heart Punch, 3/16" Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment