Monday, February 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Card

Happy President's Day!  I am jealous of all you that work for a company that gives you the day off.  Me I am in the office wishing I was home in my craft room.

Here is another card using the Go Green Stamp from the Occasions mini catalog.  This is a St. Patrick's Day Card.  I made the card 3x3 which I just love!  Go to my Making Envelopes Tutorial to see how to make an envelope for this card with the materials you most likely already have.

I have three versions of this card.  It is the process I went through to figure out exactly what I wanted.  What are your thoughts?

I really liked this card; however, I wasnt sure about the crystal and the white seemed bland.


I rubbed the edges of the white in Always Artichoke.  Solved that problem.  My clover is still a problem, it seems boring and goes off the edge of the card.  Plus I drew leaves on and I wish I hadnt.

Okay I brought the bling back.  Thought it was too boring without it :D  Think I'm in love with it!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Go Green single stamp
Card Stock - Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink - Always Artichoke (both pad and marker)
Accessories - Heart to Heart punch, Crystals I found at a craft store

2 comments: