Thursday, May 27, 2010

Itty Bitty Bits Everywhere

Another beautiful CASE from another great site.  This Case came from Stacia Sloma.  I absolutely loved the colors and the elegance of the card.  I had to have one for myself.  Mom, if your reading this, STOP, as this is your birthday card :) 

I just love how she used the Itty Bitty Bits as flower additions to great a beautiful dimensional plant.  Just awesome.  I love a clean elegant card and this definitely fits the bill.  I thought about coloring in the leaves with maybe a blender pen and Old Olive ink.  What do you think?  I would also love to see how you might change this up.  Let me know!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Embrace Life, Itty Bitty Bits, Watercolor Trio
Card Stock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories - Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pak, Mini Glue Dots, 1/4" Black Gingham Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment