Saturday, May 1, 2010

Trendy Trees

Still in Ohio.  My grandfather passed away Monday evening.  This has been a very stressful and difficult week.  The hard part is over with the funeral being yesterday.  I will visit a little while longer and then head home Tuesday night.  I will be glad to get home and get back to my stamping room and begin to get back to a regular routine.

Here is a great card that I did in my April classes.  This card is perfect for the ever difficult males of your life.  This can function well for a thank you, birthday, or Father's Day card.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Trendy Trees
Card Stock - Whisper White, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Sage Shadow, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Big Shot, Polka-Dot Texture Plate, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment