Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wish Big Gift Box

This CASE came for the absolute best place to CASE from, the Idea Book and Catalog.  This box came from page 112 of the 2009-2010 Catalog.  There are two ways you can make the actual box.  If you have the Big Shot you can use the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die.  When I needed this box I didnt have the die yet and I needed them right away so I used this template.  I printed the template out on Naturals Ivory Cardstock and then cut them out by hand.  I did not use the handle and I ended up cutting about an extra 1" to 1-1/2" off the top of the box.  From there the rest was simple.  From this picture it is hard to tell but the Wish Big is stamped on a Word Window and then one end is trimmed of its circle edge.  This treat boxes make great favors or small gifts and are great to have around!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Trendy Trees, Short & Sweet
Card Stock - Naturals Ivory, Old Olive Whisper White, Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Die (or template), Small Flat Cellophane Bag,

No comments:

Post a Comment