Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cute Quails

Hello again.  I apologize for my long absence.  Since my trip to Ohio and my grandfather passing I have had a difficult time getting into the creative mood lately.  But I am back and promise to you to get back to a regular schedule of posting!  I had a Stamp-A-Stack yesterday and I had so much fun!  Nothing like getting together with my girls to make me want to stamp again.

This card I created a little while back for my husband to send as thank you cards from his birthday.  I got the idea from page 72 of the catalog.  It is a 4"x4" card.  The green hills are just torn and then distressed.  I used dimensionals to pop up the Quails.  It came out very cute!


I created the envelope using matching paper and stamped on the envelope.  To remember how to create envelopes for this typed of card go to this tutorial.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Short & Sweet, Happy Together
Card Stock - Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment