Saturday, August 18, 2012

Get Well Butterfly

There was a message that I heard at convention that made me stop and think about how I made cards.  The message was "keep it simple".  As I looked at all my cards I realized that I was adding a lot to the cards but when I went back and looked at the cards that wowed my customers the most, they were the ones that were simple and still beautiful.  "foucus on the colors and stamps".  So as I go forward I am trying to redirect myself on simple and beautiful. 

Which brings me to today's post.  The butterfly is adhered with a Dimensional so that it can fly.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Daydream Medallion, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock - Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories - Butterfly Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment