Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Another super cute card I saw demonstrated at convention!  Yes, this is a Christmas card.  I am in full swing of all the fall/Winter holidays already! 

This card is a great example of the fun you can have with the stamps with matching framelits!  Framelits are better than punches as you get more for cheaper and they are easier to store!  For a peak at how I store mine just go here.

A couple of tips so you can CASE this card.  The hot chocolate mug is cut out with a framelit and then attached the label (also cut out with a framelit) with dimensionals.  After I adhered the mug I stamped the steam right on the label.  I used the Festival of Prints pack for the Designer Paper.  I cut the paper in half (and a little off the bottom) for the card.  Cutting it in half allows you to get almost 100 cards out of the pack!  The Merry is punched out with the Tag punch.







Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Scentsational Season
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DS
Ink - Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Versamark
Accessories - Vintage Trinkets, Holiday Collection Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Scented Peppermint Stick Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment