Monday, August 13, 2012

Glitter Butterflies In Colors!

While at convention I learned the easiest technique ever.  I actually had to smack my forehead in the "duh!" fashion because it is so easy but I never thought of it!  As you may know, Stampin' Up! has three colors of Glitter paper and that's it!  Red, Silver and as of the new Holiday Mini, Champagne.  It is so easy to use to add bling to any project but just in those three colors.  NOT!  You can have any color you want by just Sponging the color of choice onto the Sliver Glitter paper!  Easy Peasy!  Just make sure you let it dry a little longer than normal as it takes a little longer (otherwise you will have finger prints on your nice white card like I did).

Here, as one of my door prizes at my Open House, I punched out butterflies with the Fancy Butterfly Punch and sponged them each with an 2012-2014 In-Color.  The winner got this and one sheet of each color cardstock!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) -
Card Stock - Sliver Glitter
Ink - Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Accessories - Fancy Butterfly Punch, Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment