Thursday, August 9, 2012

Moving Forward Friend

This past weekend I held an Open House for all my customers to come and see all the projects, gifts, and swaps I got from convention.  I had 18 women come and we had a great time.  One of the things I want to show them was the Moving Forward set that we got for free at convention.  This set is really adorable AND it is this year's Ronald McDonald House set.  When you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 to Ronald McDonald House Charities!  This has been raised from $2.00.  Go to my site and order yours today!



At the Open House we made this cute, simple card.  I like it and find it a great card to have on hand for those times you really wish you had a card to send for any potential occasion that may arise
.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Moving Forward
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, DS Subtles Paper Stack
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Rose Red
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Border Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Corner Punch, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment