Thursday, August 2, 2012

Make-N-Takes from the Hilton Event

This weekend I sat down and finished my swaps from convention. I did better this year of getting most things done but I did still run out of time. There was also a couple things I didn't do to make it easier to travel. Make-n-takes are my favorite because we get to play with products we may not have!

Along with convention, I also attended an event hosted by Lisa Rodriguez at the Hilton on Tuesday. She had a swap you could participate in, lunch, lots of adorable gifts, and make-n-takes! We had so much fun at this event and it was such a gray way to kick off convention week!

Check out the great make-n-takes we got to do!





this was a bag topper and the bag had graham crackers, Hersey's chocolate, and a snowman marshmallow but they made the trip home in my belly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment