Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention 2013 - Scrapbook Page Swap 1

For my Scrapbook Swap I am in two different groups.  In each group there is someone assigned to each month so at the end of the swap everyone had a two page spread for each month of the year.  For this group I had November.  I actually designed both of my page spreads in My Digital Studio (MDS) and then assembled them with actual paper and product.  MDS is a great tool for planning and layouts, not just digitally scrapbooking.






Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Woodgrain
Card Stock - So Saffron, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Ink - So Saffron
Accessories - Big Shot, Bigz Alphabet Typeset, Bigz Autumn Accents, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Borders Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment