Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convention 2013 - Vintage Swap

I have been super into vintage cards lately so I can't wait for this swap!  I also had a lot of fun creating this card.  The vintage look was achieved by Crumb Cake Sponging the entire surface and Early Espresso Sponge Daubering the edges (yes I Daubering like its a word *smile*). 


I made the tag myself.  Cut your paper at 2-1/2" x 3-1/4".  Then using the Simply Scored and the Diagonal Plate, Score at 1-5/8" on the short side and 2-3/8" on the long side.  Then I cut along the score lines.


The button is made from Simply Pressed Clay and then dyed Early Espresso by spraying it with a Spritzer filled with alcohol and Re-inker. 



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - The Open Seas, En Francais, Clockworks, Creative Elements
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Simple Scored, Diagonal Plate, Simply Pressed Clay, Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Sponge Dauber, Sponge, 3/4" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip,
Stampin' Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment