Monday, July 15, 2013

Convention 2013

I am almost ready to fly out for Stampin' Up Convention 2013!   I am so excited!!!  My posts over the next week or two will be coming daily and start with Convention 2013 as the title.  I will be posting up each of my swaps for convention.  Two cards that I am swapping in general I have already posted:
Two-Step Stampin' Flowers
Monochromatic Mosaic Flowers

As most know I have a bee theme to my online name and sites.  So I decided to make this little bee to go on my name tag and some other things for convention!  I got the design from a picture I took off the Display Boards at last year's Convention.  I thought he is just ADORABLE! 

For the stripes, I punched an Ornament out of Basic Black and then used the Wide Oval Punch to punch out "slices"  every other slice was used here and the other half was used on another bee.  The head is the top of a Large Oval Punch.




Supplies:
Card Stock - So Saffron, Basic Black, Vellum
Accessories - Ornament Punch (retired), Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment