Sunday, July 21, 2013

Convention 2013 - Simply Pressed Clay Swap

I got the inspiration for this card from Amy K.  I think the card is just gorgeous and a great display of the 5 new In Colors!


First I created all the flowers.


I then dyed them with a Stampin' Spritzer filled with alcohol and re-inker.  Some of the flowers only took two coats but the lighter colors took a couple more.  The dried pretty quickly.


When I stamped the flowers,  I first laid out a scrap of paper so to leave a void for my words.  I decided against using a label punch because there were so many layers already.



Here is a close up of the flowers after they are finished and on the card.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Silhouettes , Loving Thoughts
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink - Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
Accessories - Big Shot, Top Note Die, Simply Pressed Clay, Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Stampin' Spritzer, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment