Monday, October 5, 2009

Decor Blocks and More

What a great weekend this was! We were actually home all weekend so I got to spend many hours in my stamping room. I got my 60 cards class all planned and done. This is where we make 60 cards from some vanilla cardstock, ribbon, and the Simply Scrappin' Kit Christmas Jingle. They came out so cute! I am much happier this year than I was last year with the cards.

This weekend I also played with the Decor Elements Blocks and Decor Elements Holiday Mix that I purchased from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I purchased so much (as I loved so much) I am still working through everything! I had so much fun creating these Decor Elements and I cant wait for Christmas season so I can display them! I got my ideas right from the mini catalog and went from there.

This is just a frame I found unused in my house. A little cardstock, Decor Elements, and ribbon and Voila!

This is the front of the Decor Blocks. I first sanded the edges and painted them white. I used the mini catalog to get my ideas. I had only purchased the White and Chocolate Holiday Mix sets.


This is the back of the blocks. They really came out well and were super simple too!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - None
Card Stock - Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - None
Accessories -Decor Elements Blocks, Decor Elements Holiday Mix Chocolate, Decor Elements Holiday Mix White, *white paint, 1/4" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon, *bow, 5/8" Grosgrain Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, 1/4" Grosgrain Whisper White Ribbon, *frame, Scallop Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment