Sunday, October 25, 2009

Extravagent Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack

I had a GREAT Stamp-A-Stack this weekend. I just LOVE the women, we had so much fun. Now that I have had the class, I will post the cards! I had a lot of fun creating them. The first two, if you are a Demonstrator, were CASED from the Stampin' Successes. I called it an Extravagant Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack because the cards are a little more time consuming and are usually saved for family and close friends.

Best & Brightest Card

Multiple techniques are used in this card. I am going to mention two. The first is the saying which was done by using Rub-Ons. It is perfect on the Bashful Blue, it keeps the card soft. The second is the glittering on the Blissful Blue Ornament. After it is stamped and punched out, I rubbed 2-Way Glue onto parts of the snowflake and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter onto it. It gives it a great look!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Delightful Decorations, Sassy Sparkle Jumbo Wheels
Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue, Ruby Red
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads or Pretties Kit, Merry & Bright Rub-Ons, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ornament Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Jumbo Wheel Handle, 2-Way Glue

Merry Christmas Card

This is a simple card, however, I got to show off the Shimmer Paint! I used it in two different ways. First, after I folded the Old Olive I sprayed it with Shimmer Spray. I created the shimmer spray by filling an old Stampin' Mist bottle 3/4 the way full with rubbing alcohol and then added approximately a teaspoon of Shimmer paint. It is hard to see in the picture but creates a nice soft shimmer to the card. Then on the the ornaments I sponged Shimmer Paint directly onto it after the ink had dried to create a bold shimmer look.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Delightful Decorations, Four the Holidays
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories - Silver Elastic Cord, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ornament Punch, Frost White Shimmer Paint, 1/16" Punch, Sponge Dauber

Sweet Treat Ornament Card

I showed my customers how to create a Sweet Treat Cup card with an access on the inside to retrieve the treat. I CASED this from this card. It is hard to see in the picture but I used one of the circle designs from Delightful Decorations in versamark along the edge of the Real Red underneath the Merry Christmas. I chose bells for the cup and it makes it a lot of fun!


Tape a piece of Cardstock partially over the hole leaving enough room to fill the cup. Make sure you do not tape a space for a tag to slide in. (see next picture). I taped with sticky strip the short side and the top then I set the slider piece down to measure and taped on the other side of it so the slider will fit.


The piece of cardstock will then slide in covering the hole but can be removed to access the treat without destroying the card!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Sweet Centers, Four the Holidays, Delightful Decorations
Card Stock - Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories -Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Mistletoe Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was a slider card! Thanks so much for showing us how to make it. I just LOVE LOVE the jingle bells in the treat cup. What a great idea. This is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete