Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Birthday

A demonstrator friend of mine in Ohio celebrates her birthday on Halloween. I am sure she gets lots of Halloween birthday cards so I decided to do a fall card instead. I found this idea on a blog that I follow (Ruth's Stamping Corner) and just loved how the demonstrator punched out the pumpkin, how creative! Sometimes I find myself surrounded by such creative people and feel so small.

The pumpkin is 5 Large Ovals punched out and put together. I cut the stem by hand from a piece of scrap. (side: it is ALWAYS a good idea to hang on to scrap, there is almost always a need).



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Sincere Salutations
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, scrap of Simply Scrapin' paper in Always Artichoke.
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke markers
Accessories -Large Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment