Friday, October 30, 2009

Ornament Punch Christmas Card

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! This week has flown by so quickly! Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am planning to enjoy Halloween with my nieces, very much looking forward to it.

On to the card. Even though it is Halloween I am completely in Christmas mode. Here is another Christmas card using Delightful Decorations and the matching punch. I just LOVE this set/punch combo! I used the shimmer paint as a spray again as I described in this post. I sprayed the entire card after I finished with it. You can kind of see the shimmer but it is much prettier in person. The Shimmer Paint is the most fun to play with and add to cards! Hope you enjoy!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Delightful Decorations, Sassy Sparkles Jumbo Wheel, Four the Holidays
Card Stock - Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink - Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Accessories -Shimmer Paint, Silver Elastic Cord, Dimensionals, Ornament Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment