Monday, April 19, 2010

Awash With Flowers Vase

I created this card based on this one.  I modified it using the new Awash with Flowers set that is part of the Two-Step Stampin' promotion.  I just love this set!  It is so versatile with four different flowers to create and endless combinations.  Hurry to get yours before the offer is over (April 30th)!  Otherwise you will have to wait until the new catalog comes out in July.

I used colors that will soon be retiring (Pixie Pink and Green Galore).  I have to admit that I dont really like these colors, they are too bright for me.  But the card came out adorable!  The vase is the Ornament Punch with the bottom trimmed off.  I popped it up with Dimensionals.  After I took this picture I decided there was too much white space on the right and added a fly trail by hand with the Basic Black Marker.  The saying is one that I like from the Simply Said Set.  I probably should have stamped it in the Pixie Pink as it is kind of hard to see.  Oh Well.  Live and learn.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Awash With Flowers, Simply Said
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pixie Pink
Ink - Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Emblosslit-Beautiful Wings, Ornament Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment