Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grateful Butterfly

Since the announcement that there will be Stampin Up colors that will be retiring, I have put my focus into using these colors.  I have discovered something, the colors I am drawn to are not retiring.  Whew!  That makes me feel a lot better about this whole change.  There are one or two that I really liked but on a whole, I very rarely use most of the colors retiring!  I am also very excited about the new colors.  Just a remind for you:  Here are the colors retiring; and Here are the new color families.

I saw a card similar to this on one of the blogs I follow, but cant for the life of me find it again.  It has a simple elegance to it that I love.  I used the retiring colors Almost Amethyst and Lovely Lilac.  I think It is quite beautiful and will go into my pile of cards that is good to have on hand for "emergencies".


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Small Script (retired), Vintage Vogue
Card Stock - Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
Ink - Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
Accessories - Big Shot, Embosslit Beautiful Wings, Scallop Trim Border, Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment