Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My Stampin’ Up! Story


In January 2003, my mother invited me to a home workshop she was having. She said she had been to one before and it was this great product that you use to make cards and such. She was very excited so I decided to make the drive (2 hours) to come to this party she was having. When I arrived I was introduced to Stampin’ Up! My mom had around 10 women at her party and it was during Sale-A-Bration so for every $50 you spent you earned a free stamp set. We all had so much fun making a card and a cute little pencil holder for Valentine’s Day. I watched as my mother earned lots of free merchandise from her huge workshop. I had even purchased $50 worth of stuff to get a free set. My mom kept saying “You could do this, how much fun would it be”. I went home and thought about it for maybe a week then went onto the Stampin’ Up! website and found myself a local demonstrator to sign up under.

I have enjoyed every minute of my demonstratorship. I did take a year off to move from Ohio to Florida as it was too much to do both, but as soon as I got myself settled I signed up again so I could get back to doing what I loved so much! The people I have met and the fun I have had is worth so much to me. I can’t imagine my life without Stampin’ Up!

You can be apart of this great company as well.  Contact me today

Nicole Black
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
(239) 223-2370
nicolebstampin@gmail.com

Join me
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nicolebstampin/startyourownbusiness
password is nicolebstampin

No comments:

Post a Comment