Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally Finished!

I finally finished the second picture frame!  I pushed it to the side of my desk and there it sat until today.  To refresh your memory go here.  They look great hanging on my wall.

I changed up the stem and leaves to be Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon. I have the Old Olive in all the other styles but Satin :) I think it came out great and I even liked it better than the first stem I did. The pleating hides the hot glue.  I then took some of the Wide Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon.  I hand stitched a thread along one edge of the ribbon and knotted it at the end.  I then scrunched the ribbon and tied the two ends together.  After hot gluing it down I hot glued a Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button in the middle.  So much fun!


Supplies:
Card Stock - Kraft (soon to be called Crumb Cake), Certainly Celery
Accessories -hot glue gun, 5/8" Satin Certainly Celery Ribbon, 1-1/4"Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Corduroy Chocolate Chip Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment