Thursday, January 21, 2010

February Birthday Card

I have been trying since about August last year to make all the birthday cards I need for the next month by the middle of the month.  I even fill them out and prep the envelopes, then when I see the birthday approaching I just toss them in the mail.  I have been pretty successful so far.  This post is my birthday card for February. 

I know, I have been using this set ALOT.  I can't resist, I just LOVE it!  I am really happy with how this card came out.  It is a little hard to tell in the picture but I used the small butterfly and the flower along the right edge of the card.  The butterfly is popped out with my usual technique.  I just put a strip of Sticky Strip on the body of the butterfly and then bent up the wings along the edge of the tape.  The image below the punched butterfly is the solid butterfly stamped on the paper first.  Hope you enjoy.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock - Real Red, Pink Pirouette (retired), Whisper White
Ink - Real Red
Accessories - Filigree Brads, 3/4" Real Red Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon, Butterfly Punch, Sticky Strip, 1/16" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment