Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly Pretties

I needed a card for someone that was down in the dumps and decided that the saying from Flight of the Butterfly was perfect for the occasion. "If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies-unknown". Haven't we all be there. I am a firm believer in 'Everything happens for a Reason'. Some of the best things in my life have come from terrible events pointing the way.

This card is a very simple card but I just think it is very elegant and gets the point across. I know I would feel better just by looking at it :) The card base is Sage Shadow; however, I put a piece of Soft Suede on the inside of the cover to give the layered look at the bottom.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock - Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink - Sage Shadow, Handsome Hunter
Accessories -Pretties Kit, 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Soft Suede Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment