Thursday, January 28, 2010

Non-Standard Valentine Card

Here is a non-standard Valentine's Card.  I was working with my new set With All My Heart for the current Occasions Mini Catalog and realize that all my cards were with Real Red and Pretty In Pink.  So I visited the new Demonstrator Stampin' Community and found a card that used Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip.  I fell in love and adapted it to make this one.  Sorry for the glare, I had put it in a cello bag then realized I didnt take a picture! 



Demonstrator Tip.  I love to create 4 or 5 cards made from a stamp set that I am demoing.  I put them in a cello bag with a topper that names the set, tells what page it is on in the catalog, and how much it costs.  On the back I stamp out each of the images that are included in the set.




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - With All My Heart
Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue
Accessories - Big Shot, Two Tagz Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/1/2" Circle Punch, Clear Blocks, Scallop Edge Punch, Playground Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment