Monday, January 25, 2010

In Color Love Bug

I just love the Love Bug set.  I found this cute card on the new Demonstrator Connection website.  This site is similar to facebook but is a community of just Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  Another great reason to join Stampin' Up!  Dont forget that if you join Stampin' Up! now you can get your Starter Kit for 15% off AND get an extra stamp set from the catalog FREE.  Go to my website now to join.  The password is nicolebstampin.

Sorry for the glare on the picture, I had this card in a plastic bag.  I used the In Color markers to color this little bug.  It is a very simple (not a lot of stuff going on) but I tend to like my cards that way. 


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Love Bug, Short & Sweet
Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black; Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry Markers
Accessories - 1/2" Polka-Dot Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment