Saturday, January 9, 2010

With All My Heart Card

I am having a great time preparing for Valentine's Day! I love making cards and Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays (right after Christmas). I will be posting many Valentine's Day cards but here is my first one of the season!

I got the Sending Love Speciality Designer Series Paper and I just LOVE it! Every page in the pack has glitter on one side of the paper. It makes adding dimension and bling to cards and scrapbook pages so easy!

On this card you will notice the 'with all my' stamped sideways. Notice that it is perfectly straight? I didn't use the Stamp-A-Majig, I used our new clear blocks and repositionable rubber! They are so easy to use, so convenient, and still the same great Stampin' Up! quality! For the heart, I cut it out by hand and attached it using Dimensionals to have it 'pop' off the card.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Love You Much, With All My Heart
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, DS Sending Love Specialty
Ink - Basic Brown; So Saffron and Pretty in Pink Markers
Accessories -5/8" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment