Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You Card

Earlier in the week I mentioned that I created 3 cards for a color challenge but only posted 2 of them.  Well here is the other card.  I ended up sending it to the owner of the company I work for to thank him for giving all of us the week between Christmas and New Years off.  It was unprecedented and very generous and I wanted to thank him for it.  Plus he is going though a lot right now and I wanted to show him that I supported him.

I used the Naturally Serif Alphabet along with the Big Shot that I got for Christmas to do the lettering.  I used the Paper-Piercing Tool along the top of the white for an accent.  The Designer Series Paper on the card is from the Patterns Pack of Paper you can earn for free if you host a workshop.  Click Here to book your workshop today.


Supplies:
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper III, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment